We are a group of men and women who are single, including those who are divorced, widowed or never married.
Singles represent 50% of the unchurched population and 42% of the churched population nationwide. You are not alone.
Hear About the Group
Who We Are
- We are brothers and sisters in Christ, walking on the same path as singles.
- We have no age or faith restrictions.
- Most activities have a Christian focus.
- We are not a dating group.
- All singles and their single friends are welcome to join our activities and holiday events.
We have weekly opportunities for Bible study, community, support, hope, outreach, creativity, prayer and fun.
Friday Night Bible Study
We meet every other Friday from 7-9 p.m. in room D 6 at the Bethel Campus. Check the calendar for specific dates.
For More Information
We would love to connect with you and keep you posted on all the upcoming Singles Fellowship events. Please contact us using the form below and we will respond shortly.
|Join us on Facebook and contact Jennifer Cardinal at email@example.com.|