Infertility Support Group
“For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” Matthew 18:20
Infertility Support seeks to provide spiritual and emotional support for people experiencing the realities of infertility (both primary and secondary), the pain of miscarriage and the challenge of adoption, whether from within our church family or the wider community.
You are welcome to begin attending at any time. Each lesson is self-contained, so you do not need to attend in sequence. Come as you are and receive support during your struggles with Infertility, miscarriage and adoption.
Monthly Discussion Topics
- When difficulties come
- When God is nowhere to be found
- When God seems late
- When God doesn’t save
- When bad things happen to good people
- When you are stuck in the shadows
- When you did nothing wrong
- When you only have yourself to blame
- When the future isn’t clear
- When you are searching for answers
When We Meet
Join us the second Wednesday of every month in the Bethel Campus Reception Room from 6:45-8 p.m. Contact Michelle and Julie at email@example.com with questions.
Follow us on Facebook.