Faith Community Nursing promotes an understanding of the relationship between faith and health while working within the Walnut Hill Care Team.
What does this look like?
- Listening to an individual’s needs
- Looking at the whole person — body, mind and spirit
- Offering presence and prayer
- Providing health information
- Being there to help in the event of a new diagnosis, medication/treatment or dealing with a chronic condition
- Providing support for caregivers
- Advocating an understanding of and access to health services
- Providing referrals to connect an individual to faith and community resources
We do not provide hands-on nursing care or medical consultations.
If you have a care need, please contact a member of our Care Team so that they can connect you with a nurse.
Want to join the nursing team?
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you.