The link at the bottom of this page will provide you with the Emerging Generations Ministry Application to fill out and email in.
Before you click on it, read the instructions below carefully.
- You must have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader installed in order to fill out this online form and send it to us via email.
- If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, you will first need to disable the built in pdf viewer in Chrome or you won’t be able to email the form. Don’t worry, it’s not difficult to do and you only need to do it a single time. Click here to learn how.
- If you are using Windows 10’s new browser, Microsoft Edge, it has a bug, which they don’t tell you about, that prevents you from filling in pdf forms. You can get around that by clicking on the link below and when the form opens in Edge, click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Then from the drop down options presented select Open with Internet Explorer.
- If you are using Firefox by Mozilla, before clicking on the link below you’ll need to check that Firefox is set to open forms instead of saving them. To see how to do that click here . When you do click on the link and the form is opened you will not be able to fill out the form immediately. It will tell you in the left hand corner “This PDF document contains forms. The filling of form fields is not supported.” Not to worry. Directly across form that is a box that says “Open with different viewer.” When you click on the box it will open the form in Adobe Reader for you to fill out
- There are no known issues using fillable pdf forms in Internet Explorer. You can just click on the link below.