You matter to us! We want to make it as easy as possible to meet you and to introduce you to others here at Walnut Hill. Here are some simple things to do. It may be scary to take the first step, but please do! Know that we are always here to answer questions and help you move forward.
Come to a Worship Service
We know it’s not easy visiting a church for the first time. That’s why we try to make it as simple as possible for you at all of our locations. Be sure to stop by the Get Connected table to receive a free gift, meet some friends and to learn about all the ways you can connect at you campus.
Attend a Newcomers’ Gathering
Please visit the Get Connected table to connect with a friendly volunteer and learn when the next Newcomers’ gathering will be at your campus. This could be a lunch or a coffee break after a Sunday morning service, and sign-ups are typically required. Take advantage of this special time to meet staff and other newcomers, and to discover what Walnut Hill is all about.
Another way to quickly connect with others at the church is to join a Community Group. This is “Where Church Becomes Family.” In group life, you’ll be challenged to grow deeper in your relationships with others and with the Lord.
Stay in the Loop
There are three easy ways to stay “in the know” at Walnut Hill:
- Read Your Weekly: This is the piece of paper you receive on your way into a weekend service. It’s full of the most relevant information for upcoming events, sermons and more.
- Join Us on Social Media: Join the conversation! We post relevant Scripture, event information, sermon information, job postings and more on social media including Twitter, FourSquare, LinkedIn, Yelp, Instagram and Facebook.
- Facebook: Please “Like” the main Walnut Hill Community Church Facebook page as well as your local campus pages to stay informed about everything that happening at our one church with many locations.
- Walnut Hill Community Church
- Bethel Campus
- Derby Campus
- New Milford Campus
- Seymour Campus
- Waterbury Campus
- Sign Up for News Bits: If you like having news delivered right to your email, this is for you! Every Thursday at 5 p.m. we send out information you need to know for the upcoming weekend. You must opt-in to receive these emails. If you have accidentally unsubscribed, you will have to resubscribe yourself using the same link above.
What’s Your Next Step?
No matter where you are in life, there’s always a next step. What’s yours? If you’re not sure, please call the church office at 203-796-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear your story and help you move forward.