How Can You Help?
As a parent, you are the primary educator of your child’s faith. As a church, we are committed to coming alongside you to help your family on that journey. While not an exhaustive list, below are some helpful tools to help you at home. You may also contact our team with questions or prayer requests at anytime at email@example.com.
- “Answering Tough Questions Your Kids Have” – 3-Part video from a live session with Brian Mowrey, Lead Pastor, Teaching
- “What Can It Look Like to Be the Primary Educator of Your Child’s Faith?” by Craig Horne
- “Spiritual Parenting – An Awakening for Today’s Families” by Michelle Anthony
- “7 Family Ministry Essentials: A Strategy for Culture Change in Children’s and Student Ministries” by Michelle Anthony and Megan Marshman
- “Loving Your Kids on Purpose” by Danny Silk
- “I’m A Christian, Now What? Volumes 1 & 2 Devotional for Kids” by Lifeway
- Right Now Media – free online resource for Walnut Hill attendees. Please request access to this huge digital library of books, devotionals and conferences by emailing Tamsin Smith.
- “Our Daily Bread for Kids: 365 Meaningful Moments with God” by Crystal Bowman and Teri McKinley
- “Adventures in Odyssey” – audio stories for kids by Focus on the Family
- Parent Question Night with Brian Mowrey 2.24.17 – PowerPoint Slides