“He comforts us in our troubles so that we can be a comfort to others …” 2 Cor. 1:4
We are a family that cares for one another. What does that mean? It means we support and encourage each other through tough seasons and celebrate together during good times. We would love the opportunity to learn about what’s going on in your life and how we can help you move forward.
We have a team of individuals at every campus who will listen to, visit, counsel and encourage you one on one in your time of need, including:
- Pastoral counseling
- Hospital or care home visitation
- Benevolence fund/emergency support
Support and Recovery
As part of a family that cares for one another, we have many programs in place to help you no matter where you are on your journey.
- Cancer Support: Support group for those battling cancer and their loved ones.
- Celebrate Recovery: Healing program for anyone with a hurt, habit or hang-up — anything that hinders your walk with God.
- The Landing: Healing program specifically for students with a hurt, habit or hang-up.
- Pastoral Counseling Support: Our Care Team is ready to offer individual and marriage counseling. We can also provide referrals to Licensed Christian Counselors.
- Financial Counseling: Experienced, professional financial counselors who will assist you with budgeting and Good Sense financial management.
- Faith Community Nursing: Experienced R.N.’s come alongside individuals to offer spiritual care, health teaching and advocacy.
- GriefShare: Supportive program for anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one.
- Infertility Support: Support group for those facing infertility, miscarriage and/or adoption.
- Chronic Pain Support: Support group for those experiencing chronic pain. Meets at the New Milford Campus.
- JOY Fellowship: Just for Older Youth (JOY) Fellowship luncheons for those over 65.
Surviving the Holidays Sessions
Marriage and Family
- Marriage Ministry: Classes and mentors who can help even the best marriages grow stronger.
- Single and Parenting: Supportive class with practical tips to help single parents thrive in their role.
- DivorceCare: Supportive groups to help you take the next step before or after a divorce.
For specific information about classes or groups at your campus, please call the church office at 203-796-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.